- City and guilds electrical technician part 1, 2, 3
- C&G electrical 17 edition
- C&G Refrigeration and air conditioning Ross electronics (USA Houston)
Completed military training Parachute regiment. Started career in 1974 with electrical apprenticeship on iron and steel works in Rhodesia Africa. Joined Forex Neptune (Schlumberger) oil and gas exploration co. Worked as electrical engineer in various countries; Norway, France, Singapore, Korea, China, Malaysia, Australia, Brunei, Japan.
Services Manager in numerous ship yards and also on ultra large crude carriers. Electrical manager in Singapore ship yard responsible for repair and design work on oil rigs, ships & carriers.
Sulzer infra HVCA installation contract manager. Projects included:
- Canary Wharf redevelopment £15m
- Northampton shopping centre £10m
- Birmingham bull ring
- Heathrow airport, Major Projects
- Courage brewery
Started Iver Technical Services in 1989 HVAC maintenance:
- Inmarsat (FM 20 year contract)
- River island HQ (FM 20 year contract)
- British Museum (3 years Project work)
- Driver Jonas